About Nurse Aide Training Center
NURSE AIDE TRAINING CENTER was established in 1994. We are experts in recruiting and training Indiana State certified CNA's. Nurse Aide Training Center offers the 105-hour state approved course for Nurse Aide Certification.
What makes our program unique is that the CNA students are always with a qualified instructor. Our highly trained instructors teach the 30 hours of theory in a classroom setting. The students will then go to one of the state approved facilities to complete the required 75 hours of clinicals with a licensed instructor. After the 105 hours have been successfully completed, the students will be eligible to be tested for certification and placement on the Indiana State CNA Registry.
What We Offer
Certified Nursing Assistant Program Objectives
- Accept responsibility and function under the supervision of a licensed Health Care Professional.
- Demonstrate and follow guidelines set forth by local, state and federal laws.
- Deliver professional and ethical healthcare.
- Maintain safety and infection control.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and healthcare teams.
Qualified Medication Aide Program Objectives
- Educate and certify in the administration of medications and treatments in the State of Indiana.
- Demonstrate responsibilities and liabilities associated with control, accountability, storage, and safe guarding of medications.
- Understand drug reactions and side effects of medications.
- Documentation of medication administration.